Once you are matched with an Intended Parent, your donation cycle begins and usually goes as follows:
- We check your availability to ensure that this cycle will work with your life and your schedule.
- We inform you of the location of the fertility center and their process.
- You schedule your first appointment at the fertility center where they medically screen you to make sure you are healthy and ready to donate.
- The fertility center will provide you with a calendar of your medication dosage, a list of potential doctor's appointments and approximate egg retrieval date.
- We will provide you with an attorney to represent you for all legal agreements.
The entire matching and cycle process usually takes around 2-4 months and donors are compensated between $7,000 and $10,000 for their time and effort. If you have any questions or would like any further details, please Contact Us.